APDA Treasurer (Northwest Area)
THINGS TO DO
December 1st: Remind Secretary to send memo to contact people.
Dues shall be Payable on the first business day in January of each year.
Any member who shall fail to pay his dues within ninety (90) days after they become due shall be delinquent and shall be so certified to the Board of Trustees.
WHEN THE DUES COME IN:
A. Check all money against company receipts and reports.
1. Whit e receipt to member by contact person.
2. One receipt if company pays dues.
3. NW receipt to permanent file.
B. Make deposits as money is received. Clear checks A.S.A.P. Keep
1. Canadian money is collected and deposited in Key Bank of
2. U.S.A. money is collected and deposited in the Key Bank of
C. Pay National dues from the Key Bank account for Canada and U.S.A.
D. Treasurer's report for U.S.A. and Canada.
1. Complete the month before the fall and spring meeting.
E. Disbursements and Receipts recorded in Log Book and filed in blue
Revised 12/2/00 RLW